Furnace Service, Heating Service & Furnace Maintenance in Albuquerque, NM
Signature Heating, Cooling & Plumbing believes in protecting your heating investment. Regular maintenance is the key to extend the life of your heating unit. The best way to avoid costly repairs, efficiency issues, and possibly voiding your warranty is to have regular maintenance performed on you unit annually. Preventative Maintenances are generally scheduled in the spring and fall to maintain maximum efficiency of your unit. Our qualified service technicians can walk you through the details of our maintenance programs.
Furnace Service in Albuquerque, NM | Heating Maintenance
Never worry about the condition of your heating system again! If you sign up for our service agreement package TODAY, you can even save up 10% on all repair bills. We also track and schedule you service visits for you! Call us at (505) 898-4822 to learn more.
Heating Service You Can Count On
When you count on Signature Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for annual upkeep, you will only pay for what you need. With meticulous service procedures, we clean, tune, and troubleshoot your essential components, restoring peak operation. Some of the many benefits include restored heating capacity, maximized energy efficiency, reduced sound levels, more evenly distributed temperature, superior air quality, safety checks, greater reliability, extended service life, and cost-savings.
With our 18 point preventative maintenance inspection, your furnace will be properly maintained and will stay in better condition longer, providing continued comfort during the winter season.
Our service technicians perform an 18 point furnace inspection on your heating unit that includes:
- Carbon Monoxide – test air flow duct system for carbon monoxide
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Inspect for combustible material – around furnace
- Ignition system – test for safe and proper operation
- Exhaust system – test for proper venting
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Clean or replace 1" in stock air filter
- Safety & Control Circuits – test for proper operation
- Lubricate, clean blower motor and wheel
- Furnace Burners – clean and inspect
- Heat Exchanger – clean and inspect
- Visual inspection of heat exchangers – for dangerous cracks and wear
- Gas Pressure – measure and adjust for peak efficiency
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Natural Gas – check for leaks
- Inspect – (accessible) duct work
- Clean Furnace Exterior
Would you like to save 10% on service repairs? Would you like your own personal technician? Call (505) 898-4822 now and ask about Signature Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Service Membership Agreements. We offer membership agreements for Air Conditioning Units, Evaporative Coolers, Furnaces, and Hot Water Heaters.